Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Love God

Although I have just separated from my husband, God has been so good to me and my children. I would think I would be severly depressed. But, I have put my trust in God. I am learning to listen to Him by just sitting and opening my mind to Him. I am trying to follow everything that He wants me to do.



This is my second marriage. We have tried for 5 years to combine our families...to no avail. I had to move out to get my thoughts together because there was a lot of tension and negativity in that house. My thoughts were being blocked by all that. Now that it has been two weeks, I am beginning to feel a peace. I am truly beginning to feel God in my life again. He has called me back to Him. He is so patient with me with all of his Grace. I love God with all of my heart.



More to come....

No comments: