Friday, March 27, 2009

God is good and so is today!

God led me to sign up at Chruch Growth Institute when I wanted to find out my spiritual gifts. I signed up for their email and when I get a chance I read them. The prayer today was perfect for me....today....and I thought I would share it. I love what God is doing in my life. I just have to remember to keep satan's negative thoughts out of my mind, like when he starts in on me to worry about my house, finances, the kids. That's when I have to turn to my latest book "The Worry Free Life". Awesome book that helps me to fight back when Satan starts talking to me :-)

Dear Father in Heaven, Please work in me today to ripen the fruit of the Spirit. Help me to bear this fruit in my life...to show and share love, joy, and peace; to be long-suffering, gentle, and good; to have strong faith; to be meek and temperate, slow to speak and quick to listen. I want to walk in the Spirit so that my life will be pleasing to you and a light in the darkness, that the world may know that You are God. With praise and thanksgiving, in the name of Jesus. Amen

No comments: